Sunday, July 10, 2022

DEAR READER JULY 10 2022

 


Dear Reader,


Through a series of technical problems beyond my control or comprehension I lost access to this blog on February 23 2022


As of today through the grace and serendipity and kindness of the Living God I was able to regain access and will soon be posting new poems and in some cases, slightly revised poems. I truly hope you will like them.


In the interim I also set up a new blog with the address of www.poetrymaryangeladouglas.blogspot.com with the title of THE MARVELOUS FLOATING BOOKSHOP AND VIRTUAL ICE CREAM EMPORIUM and you are welcome there as well. At this blog I am posting my favorite poems of all my poems.

THANK YOU whoever you are and wherever you may be and God Bless You for reading my poems.

I hope and pray for every blessing on your life and family and friends and I wish you forever the JOY of poetry and everlasting beauty, truth and goodness.


Your Friend,


MARY ANGELA DOUGLAS

No comments: