Friday, September 30, 2022

A LETTER TO YOU DEAR READER: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POEM IN THE WORLD

 A LETTER TO YOU: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POEM IN MY OPINION


Dear Reader, whoever you are and wherever you may be and however you may feel today about your life or anything past, present, or to come


I just felt to share with you this hour this day what I consider to be the most beautiful poem in the world. That is PSALM 23 from the Bible. It is really like a prayer and it has the power to soothe to comfort and strengthen you in each and every storm of life. Just read it or better yet, say it aloud and from your heart or pray it silently and you will see what I mean BECAUSE dear person, The Lord God truly IS your shelter and your shepherd NO MATTER WHAT. God be with you always. He is our home and our rock of ages, the Lord God of hosts and his Son Christ Jesus. You may feel all alone in the world but He IS with you and will always be with you in His lovingkindness. You can be sure of that.


God be with you.


23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments: