Monday, January 29, 2024

THERE'S SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS OF NORTH CAROLINA

 

THERE’S SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS OF NORTH CAROLINA

There’s snow in the mountains of North Carolina

But here it’s primarily Spring

I imagine myself beside orange blossom fountains

in Spain so Seville is my theme

I scramble in sand with my Emeralds in hand

In love with the waterfall cascades

I sit in the shade and imagine the stage

And the angels with new crystal beading

And if I don’t stop you’ll know that I’m caught

In a borealis of reading

this is a song about random things, angels wings

flowers I fling

don’t try to read anything into it

I mix all the puzzles there are together

To compose a new picture that fits

My imagination

My jumbly imagination

That wont do a thing for the nation

But sure means a Party to me.

Mary angela douglas 29 january 2024


No comments: