Monday, August 26, 2024

DEEP BOOKS I HAVE READ, THE POOLING OF GRAVE WATERS

DEEP BOOKS I HAVE READ, THE POOLING OF GRAVE WATERS

Deep books I have read the pooling of grave waters

To be new baptized christened or renamed

I cant explain it all away lens obscura, mist,  the other way

Cloud by night and pillar of fire by day Im in the other realms

The inner life begins to bloom in

The deep books and the way

They are more than reading them can be construed to be

By those who say

Who reads these days

To which I say

Who breathes.

Who lives in the orchards falling blossoms

Falling out of Time in the picture book dimensions

Larklike in happiness, in the blessed world made real

More than alice through the looking glass

Oh come to pass.

mary angela douglas 25 august 2024; 26 august 2024

No comments: